We are passionate about advising Legal Professionals in practice on how to achieve practice success and financial security by transitioning their business to a practice of the future.
We are committed to building the value of your practice, so you can retire financially secure.
We offer unique industry specialisation advisory services:
- A practice performance program to attract and retain high quality contracting lawyers;
- Financial and industry performance benchmarks to improve the performance of your practice;
- A risk assessment workshop/report to minimise your practice risks;
- A valuation model that determines the true ‘goodwill’ value for your practice;
- A succession planning process to create a shared vision for the future of your practice.
You can learn more about our industry specialisation advisory services by:
Requesting a free 1hr needs review meeting with one of our industry specialisation team members.
Free Business Risks Scorecard
We are currently conducting a Business Risks survey for Legal Firms who are mainly between the $1m to $5m Turnover mark.
The purpose of this survey is to identify your Business Risks to improve the performance of your Business.
Every Private Family has worked hard to build their wealth. Each of them has a unique situation of financial requirements, investments preference, cash needs, lifestyle structure and pressing challenges. What are the best strategies to accommodate to fit their unique circumstances and risk appetites?
The Linton Family Office offers a holistic financial approach to grow and protect your family wealth. Our experience with existing family office clients is that the coordination of services provides you with many advantages. This includes benefit from centralised management of your family financial affair, ongoing and regular reporting and one trusted point of contact. Our goal is to keep you informed and help you to identify, manage and satisfy your own complex family issues as well as the explicit needs of each family member.
We can support family office activities through:.
- Regular comprehensive reporting, including business & investment performance, tax, transactions, and commentary
- Attendance at family office investment committee meetings.
- Educating next-generation members on the responsibilities of wealth
- Inter-generation wealth & planning
- Structure advice & taxation minimisation
- Risk management and asset protection.
- Due diligence assignments and valuation.
- Tailored investment management around the family’s other financial and business assets.
- Asset and hedge fund manager selection and review.
- Estate management
- Comprehensive administration, Bookkeeping and financial statement preparation
- Retirement, SMSF & superannuation advice
- Strategies to grow business and asset bases
- Finance & Mortgage structuring
- Family legacy and philanthropic advice
- Assisting in buying property, car and collectible.
Our technical knowledge and interpersonal skills will provide you with peace of mind and proactive support to navigate changes in the market and to maximise your personal wealth and security.
These services are provided by Linton Advisory Group and our associated financial planning firm, Benton Assets Management.